Thank you for stopping by to learn a little bit more about me. My name is Ayesha and I’m a 22 year old blogger from England.
- I love nothing more than a fresh tan on a Friday and fresh brows on a Monday.
- I’m an obsessive clean freak. I’m already judging you. Yes, that stain is horrendous. Sort it out.
- I’m incredibly extra. We’re talking marble phone cases, hosting parties like banquets and boomeranging (is that a word?) opening doughnut cases.
- Unrelated: If you’re reading this Zoella, I’m available for adoption. (Sorry, Mom.)
- Things I fantasise about, in no particular order: A full fridge, a perfect wing, a well-decorated house and Charlie Hunnam. (Again, still available for adoption.)
- I once shaved off my eyebrows for a dare. Ironically now, I tattoo them on. Weird how life works, isn’t it?
- Last of all, Avenged Sevenfold and Meat Loaf, if you’re out there, I love you.
All opinions and photos on my blog are my own unless I’ve stated otherwise. I love love LOVE writing blogs in my spare time and I hope you love to read them as much as I will make them!
Love, Ayesha xx